Love the Bomb 3 Love the Bomb 3

awesome!

This video is well made, and thought out pretty nicely. I liked it, and hope to see way more episodes about this movie. What kind of sucked was how the end just suddenly stopped...

Rebecca Rebecca

Random, Damn Random

This movie was extremely random, humorous, but pushed its boundaries. The plot sounded like you threw together bull shit on a cambridge legal pad, then turned the idea's into hell in a handbasket.

Seriously, it was alright, the graphics was a plus, the style, plus, but what the hell is with the plot? I don't want to seem like I'm cutting you down, but thats my opinion. Overall, random as fuck mahn.

Chrono Trigger Blade Duel Chrono Trigger Blade Duel

Brings back memories

Damn I loved that game... I recommend anyone who hasn't played this game to find the ROM. Seriously, this game had to have been one of the best RPG's in its time. Although it was over shadowed by Secret of Mana and Final Fantasy, it still a sweet tooth classical in the 16 bit spectrum.

Excellent animation, god I hope "Chrono Break" isn't as shitting as Chrono Cross... CT own'd!!!

Thanks so much for making this movie, it made my day :)

Kirby's Star Scramble v2 Kirby's Star Scramble v2

This is kool

I like this game, but it doesnt have the action and special effect as the other kirby games have. If you where to improve it and make it more visually appealing, up the frame rate and ad special effects. Then it would kick ass! I gave you 4 because i love kirbi, plus the controls kick.

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS FUCKING FUN!!!!!!!!!! OMG!? HOW THE HELL!? I LOVE THIS FINAL FANTASY TACTICS STYLE!!!!!!!!!

Metal Gear 6 (preview) Metal Gear 6 (preview)

BLAM IT

Why the hell are people giving this a good score? You couldnt even do anything to metal gear, go ahead and waste your time loading 2MB's but it aint worth it. I clicked Zero because it made metal gear solid look bad.