Love the Bomb 3 Love the Bomb 3

awesome!

This video is well made, and thought out pretty nicely. I liked it, and hope to see way more episodes about this movie. What kind of sucked was how the end just suddenly stopped...

Rebecca Rebecca

Random, Damn Random

This movie was extremely random, humorous, but pushed its boundaries. The plot sounded like you threw together bull shit on a cambridge legal pad, then turned the idea's into hell in a handbasket.

Seriously, it was alright, the graphics was a plus, the style, plus, but what the hell is with the plot? I don't want to seem like I'm cutting you down, but thats my opinion. Overall, random as fuck mahn.

Chrono Trigger Blade Duel Chrono Trigger Blade Duel

Brings back memories

Damn I loved that game... I recommend anyone who hasn't played this game to find the ROM. Seriously, this game had to have been one of the best RPG's in its time. Although it was over shadowed by Secret of Mana and Final Fantasy, it still a sweet tooth classical in the 16 bit spectrum.

Excellent animation, god I hope "Chrono Break" isn't as shitting as Chrono Cross... CT own'd!!!

Thanks so much for making this movie, it made my day :)

Salad Fingers Episode 4 Salad Fingers Episode 4

WTF

Seriously, lol, this is fucked up. Oh well, it was a g00d piece. Gets a little emotional at the end. *tear tear, lol jk jk*

its pimp, reminds me of invaders zim and that one movie with the kid saying "My Spoon is to big..." and the ballons attacking kids.

Jhonen Vasquez has a crazy style, so d0 you.

Grand Theft Boner Grand Theft Boner

Hands down the worst storyline

You need more bang for your buck man... Storylines are the juice of the animations. You can make these flash videos as purty as you'd imagin, but in the end the storyline is what counts. Newgrounds is a community striving for humour. I could have writen and directed a better flash video then this.

Anyways, sorry for bitchin, but hey, this was pretty impressive graphics wise. Pick up the pace also, ever hear about the "MTV Generation" and the 3 second per scene theory? apply it, mix with a dash of humour, and you got a NG Grammy winner!

Negro On A Canoe Negro On A Canoe

dah?

Seems a little races.

I want cheese!

Hope you get Weekly Users Choice soon!

a little red likelihood a little red likelihood

cough

Didnt intrest me, good animation, a bit slow, may I ask, what where you smoking when you thought this up? Cus I need to get some of your stash.

I Love Egg ep.7 I Love Egg ep.7

Wow

I sure wish i could animate like you. It kicks ass. I believe that the animation is bringing out the good ratings. I mean, what if someone just made an egg symbol move around the screen? I dont know your technique, but i wish i did.

Freedom of Flasher Planet Freedom of Flasher Planet

Yeah... uuhh...

Yeah, i noticed that you keep crankin these flasher animations out. There great and all but its the same thing over and over again. Main difference is the music i guess. Good job animating, your first was was good but know its getting old. I didnt want to say that but sorry. I give you 4 because it has good animation. Keep up the good work and hopefully the next one will be different.

Puss and Dick Puss and Dick

lol

lol, funny, good animation, improvisation, but your weekness isnt your technique.